jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Cry Freedom 

1.- When the police took Mapetla Biko wanted to know about him, the risk that Donald refers to is that Biko travels into a white area at night, the answer of Biko was "This is my country", "I go where I like", woods admired Biko's attitude.

2.- Mapetla hanged himself. He was found hanged in prison. The inquest find that no one was guilty of Mapetla's death, but Ken think that Mapetla is unable to kill himself, as Ken said "He Wouldn't..."

3.- In chapter 11 Biko will go to Cape Town to do some speeches to some young men and I think that something bad will happen, maybe he will get arrest or he will die. I think that something bad will happen because she said to him "You shouldn't make that trip to Cape Town" "It's too dangerous".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario