miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Job interview 

1- Why should hire you?

Because, I'am a local caddy and I know a lot of this course. I'am obedient and I going to do the thins that you tell me to do. I have a good fiscal condition so that's not a problem. I' am available all these week so can I go with you to the practice days.


2- What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?

My greatest strength is optimistic, obedient and open. And my greatest weakness is is that I'am intolerant to lazy people that don't want to work or in these case the people that don't like practice and they think that the thing will happens suddenly.

3- Why do you want to work with me?

Because, I think that this is a great experience. Be caddy on a tournament of the PGA tour here on pebble beach one of the most famous courses, with the best players of the world.



4- Describe a difficult work situation and what you did to overcome it


One time I was on the 18 hole in pebble beach on a local tournament only for members. We have a putt of 6 meters for birdie. If my boss gets the putt he do the birdie and win the tournament. He asked me the break and I said two holes to the right. He putt to that break and he gets the putt and he won the tournament.

5- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In five years more I want and I will be caddy of a professional tour like the web.com, european tour, PGA tour. But the thing that I most want is be caddy of the Ryder cup or the President cup, because there they play as a team.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario