miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

26/07/2013

Mr. Zach Poulter
Golf Player
Pebble Beach
17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, CA 93953, (800) 654-9300

Dear sir Zach,
                       I'am writhing because I want to work on the AT&T as a caddy of a golf player (amateur or professional). I found a newspaper advertisement  of the Tournament. I know that pebble beach is a famous golf course because this course have a tree on a rock.

I know a lot of golf because when I was child I play a lot of golf. I think like a player. I want to get money and experience because I want to be a professional player.

I will be available all the week of the tournament. I'am available every day of this week and every hour, please call me at 98389734 to schedule the interview or let me know if I need anything else to complete my application. Thanks for all.

Sincerely,

Gerald Fox

Salinas, California.

Email: geraldfox14@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario