martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Traditional medicine is better

Traditional medicine is better

The traditional medicine and the alternative medicine are two different methods to cure the people, one is more safer than the other.    

The traditional medicine is where the science tries to help the people. This medicine can affirm that you are going to feel better, because in this medicine science is used. Here, there are professional people that study like 7 to 10 years.

   The alternative medicine is one of the oldest methods to cure the people. On this medicine the people don’t study it is only with experience and knowledge. On the alternative medicine they use natural medicaments to cure the people. 

   I prefer the traditional medicine, because you can be sure that you are going to feel better. I don’t like the alternative medicine because I don’t know it. I don't trust on the alternative medicine. It's not because I don’t like it's only because I don't know about this medicine.

   I like more the traditional medicine because it makes me feel sure that I will be better and they can prove it. On the traditional medicine there are specific doctors for parts of the body or for specific things like the Neurology, Surgeons, Dermatologist, etc... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario